Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
A brief description of the case study in the context of your agency’s remit: The
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
A brief description of the case study in the context of your agency’s remit:
The case study is of a gentleman who I will use a pseudonym and call Joe, to protect his identity. Joe’s case was presented at a multi-disciplinary team meeting (MDT) where he was interviewed by the GP regarding moving to a psychiatric hospital as he was presenting symptoms of being schizophrenic. Joe is 28 years of age and has been in sheltered accommodation for 4 months. Joe presents with challenging behaviours with other residents, family, and staff at the accommodation.This worksheet has been developed to help you think about and work towards successfully completing your academic essay.
You should use this worksheet during allotted times in the lectures and during
independent study. It should help you link the lectures to the learning outcomes and the academic essay to ensure you remain accurately focused.
1. Demonstrate and critically analyze the principles involved in carrying out assessments that help both safeguard and promote the wellbeing of those requiring services.
2. Undertake and critically evaluate appropriate interventions in partnership with service users, carers, and other significant stakeholders ensuring that practice is anti-racist, anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive.
Intellectual, practical, affective and transferable skills learning outcomes:
3. Systematically appraise complex information from a range of sources and negotiate with others to identify the most appropriate services and methods of working with individuals, families and networks.
4. Identify and critically appraise relevant research, policy, legislation and other literature to inform your practice of assessment and intervention.
5. Evaluate work with service users, vcxz and other stakeholders to selectively identify and analyse risks of harm, abuse or failure to safeguard and make appropriate judgements and decisions accordingly.
6. Demonstrate the Professional Capabilities Framework at the ‘end of last placement’ level of capability. (This Learning Outcome is covered by successful completion of the Final Year Practice Portfolio).