Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
While the implementation plan prepares students to apply their research to the p
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
While the implementation plan prepares students to apply their research to the problem or issue they have identified for their capstone project change proposal, the literature review enables students to map out and move into the active planning and development stages of the project.
A literature review analyzes how current research supports the PICOT, as well as identifies what is known and what is not known in the evidence. Students will use the information from the earlier PICOT Question Paper and Literature Evaluation Table assignments to develop a review (750-1,000 words) that includes the following sections:
1. Title page
2. Introduction section
3. A comparison of research questions
4. A comparison of sample populations
5. A comparison of the limitations of the study
6. A conclusion section, incorporating recommendations for further research
– My PICOT question is: Do type 2 diabetic patients from medically underserved areas (P) who receive self-management education administered via telehealth (I), compared to patients who do not receive diabetes education via telehealth (C), have lower hemoglobin A1c levels (O) over 9 months (T)?)
– I am currently in week 6 of my capstone course. This assignment requires you to use the information from my earlier PICOT Question Paper and Literature Evaluation Table assignments to develop a review. I have uploaded both of those completed assignments to assist you in completing this assignment.
– This assignment uses a rubric. I have uploaded the rubric for review prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.