Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
In this assignment, students will pull together the capstone project change prop
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
In this assignment, students will pull together the capstone project change proposal components they have been working on throughout the course to create a proposal inclusive of sections for each content focus area in the course. For this project, the student will apply evidence-based research steps and processes required as the foundation to address a clinically oriented problem or issue in future practice.
Develop a 2,500-4,000 word written project that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal:
2. Clinical problem statement.
3. Purpose of the change proposal in relation to providing patient care in the changing health care system.
4. PICOT question.
5. Literature search strategy employed.
6. Evaluation of the literature.
7. Applicable change or nursing theory utilized.
8. Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures.
9. Discussion of how evidence-based practice was used in creating the intervention plan.
10. Plan for evaluating the proposed nursing intervention.
11. Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome.
12. Appendix section, for evaluation tools and educational materials, etc. are created.
– My PICOT question is: Do type 2 diabetic patients from medically underserved areas (P) who receive self-management education administered via telehealth (I), compared to patients who do not receive diabetes education via telehealth (C), have lower hemoglobin A1c levels (O) over 9 months (T)?
– I have attached my completed assignments from previous weeks of this course to assist you in completing this assignment.