Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
For the final presentation, you will create a 10- to 12-slide presentation analy
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
For the final presentation, you will create a 10- to 12-slide presentation analyzing a real-world scenario when a change was needed in an organization. Change refers to the act of replacing something or making it different. Change in organizations is often related to the improvement of organizational processes or accepted behaviors. Your choice of scenario could be from an organization that you have heard about in the news.
In addition to designing slides, you must also include slide notes (also called Speaker Notes). For each slide, your Speaker Notes should contain a minimum of 100 words describing and expanding on the content.
Prior to beginning work on this presentation
• Read the required sections of Chapter 11 of Leadership: Theory and Practice.
• Read Chapters 6, 7, 9, and 12 of An Introduction to Leadership.
• Especially focus on Section 12.2, which explains Kotter’s model of organizational change.
• Find six scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources, in addition to the course texts, about your chosen scenario, leader, or organization.
In your 10- to 12-slide presentation,
• Provide a high-level description of the organization you are analyzing.
o What organization are you analyzing?
o Who are the leaders involved and what are their roles?
o What is the challenge or change needed with this organization?
• Identify one leader within the organization to analyze.
o Who is the leader you chose?
o What is their position and background?
• Describe one to two behaviors used by that leader to initiate or manage the change.
• Analyze their leadership approach using Kotter’s model of organizational change.
o Look at the eight steps of Kotter’s model and discuss any steps that are pertinent to your organization. You do not need to address all eight steps, but please address at least two to three.
• Analyze how that leader influenced the organization’s vision, mission, and strategy.
• Evaluate the leadership styles used by your leader and whether they were effective.
You are not required to provide an abstract page for this presentation.
The textbook is cited as:
Weiss, J. W. (2020). An Introduction to Leadership (Second Edition). Zovio Inc. Retrieved from https://content.uagc.edu/.