Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
On the bottom of the instruction is the link to be used for the order. Assess di
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
On the bottom of the instruction is the link to be used for the order.
Assess different news sources on the same current event for accuracy and bias. Choose 1 recent event or debate that has been in the news in the last month. Select 3 news articles about this event or debate from different sources. Sources should be selected from the Media Bias/Fact Check website (1 of your sources should be from the “Least Biased” category, 1 source from the “Left Bias” category, and 1 source from the “Right Bias” category. Select only from the lists on the website.
Compare and contrast the 3 articles on the same story. Select any 3 questions from the “How to Detect Bias in News Media” website (link is on the “Facts & Media Bias” page). Answer the questions for each of the 3 sources chosen above.
ANSWERS SHOULD INCLUDE:
• Civility: What are your reactions to the Fundamental Rules of Civil Discourse (Be respectful, be professional, be clear, be open, be prepared)?
o What do they mean to you?
o Are there any rules you think are unnecessary? Or any rules that are not on there that should be?
• Current Event or debate from the last month
• Identify 3 sources
o 1 source should be from each of the following categories: Left Bias, Least Biased, Right Bias
o Include a link to each article in your post so other students can read the articles you are discussing
• Choose 3 questions from the “How to Detect Bias in the News Media” website
• Assess each article for the 3 questions
o Question 1 and your assessment on how each of the 3 sources did (using examples)
o Question 2 and your assessment on how each of the 3 sources did (using examples)
o Question 3 and your assessment on how each of the 3 sources did (using examples)
• Summary of the findings: What is your conclusion regarding the bias in your sources? Do you think the biases affect your view of the event/issue/debate? If so, in what way(s)? If not, what steps do you take to be aware of the bias?