Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
You should however aim to itemise relevant budget items and to give a ‘ball park’ figure.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
You are to prepare a research proposal outlining a proposed research study. Note that you are not required to undertake the study. Your proposal should follow the format in Chapter 19 of the Alston & Bowles textbook and include a detailed literature review. As an addition to your proposal include a critical summary of the constraints posed by the proposed research. Note: do not expect a detailed budget. You should however aim to itemise relevant budget items and to give a ‘ball park’ figure.
Your research proposal can be about any area of human services research and you may use whatever methodology suits your purpose.
The literature review is an important aspect of this assignment as it helps to give context and knowledge to your proposed study. Make sure you inform your literature reivew with relevant published journal articles on and around your chosen topic.
This assessment task will assess the following learning outcome/s:
• Understand types of sampling, methods of data collection and data analysis techniques appropriate to human services settings
• Have developed research proposals and written up research reports
• Understand the ethical components of human services research
• Understand the social and political context in which research takes place
• Understand the place of research as a tool for social changeThis research proposal allows students to show that they are able to develop a research plan, including sampling, data collection, and data analysis techniques in an appropriate way. Students’ understanding of ethical issues, and the social and political context of research will also be displayed. Students will also demonstrate their understanding of the place of research as a tool for social change. (Learning outcomes 3-7)